My boobs are saggy and deflated from pregnancy which procedure would be best to have them lifted and plump ?

I understand lifts the boobs I understand that part but I also want them a smaller size I'm a D now dropping from a DDD , they are saggy and droopy a lot of droopy skin and I want them lifted perky and plump but a size C , what procedure would I need done to achieve those look ?

Doctor Answers 2

Sound like

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

you need a aug+lift. You will need to reshape the skin/breast envelope while adding volume back to your breast to give you the volume you desire

Find the right surgeon to help you decide?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.