Why am I blurry in one eye 3.5 months after Lasik? My dominant eye is my right, and that's the one that is blurrier.

I had Wavefront Guided iDesign treatment: Doctors Final Refraction before: (OD) PLANO -2.00 x175 | (OD) -.50 -2.00 X 180 After Lasik: (OD) PLANO -.25 X 175 | (OD) + .25 -.50 X 170 According to my refraction it looks like my left eye should be worse, but its my right. They say my eyes are 20/20, but my vision is significantly blurrier in my right compared to my left with no dryness, and good flap placement. Shouldn't it be clear and Sharp by now? Does light sensitivity cause blurry vision? Thx

The residual prescription in your eye is minimal and shouldn't be causing significant blur in your eye. Some eyes are more sensitive to prescriptions than others so that could be a reason as well. At 3.5 months there still exists a possibility that your vision can still improve.

City Of Industry Ophthalmologist