Am I a candidate for any specific treatment for upper arch crowding?

I did have a clear correct treatment done about two years ago, it corrected my crowding on my bottom arch, but the upper crowding did not see the same results. My orthodontist was sued by several patients for botched treatment plans of clear correct as well. They won their suits, now she has no license and I cannot get ahold of anyone at clear correct. Is there a treatment for specifically upper teeth crowding?

Upper Arch Crowding

Yes, there is a specific treatment for upper arch crowding. It is simple arch development using a comfortable, removable arch development appliance. Clear aligner therapy is NOT the best way to develop dental arches. 

Good luck!