1 day post op. Revision and using breast strap

Yesterday I had my revision. Same doctor and he waived my fees had to pay 300 to go under which isn't bad considering! I am happy with the look but it's only been one day. They sent me home with a breast strap that is killing me. The amount of pressure is terrible and it's hurting my back. They never told me or they did and I was out of it how long I have to wear this. The on call number put me on hold for way to long I hung up. What is the norm dealing with straps

Contact Your Plastic Surgeon.

If your strap is killing you after Implant revision surgery, you should call your plastic surgeon. The strap may be removed, or your plastic surgeon may want to check you in the office. It might be something other then the strap that is causing your severe pain.

Tape is hurting

It appears from the photos that you have supplied, that the surgeon added some tape to the capsule repair on the right breast. We use this technique as well with this type of surgery. The tape should not, in my opinion, be so tight that it hurts. Go back to your operating plastic surgeon and asked them if the tape can be revised so as to not hurt. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Congratulations on having undergone the revisionary breast surgery. In general, bras or dressings are not meant to be uncomfortable or "kill you";  garments that are too tight may be problematic for many reasons.  Best to address your discomfort with your plastic surgeon ASAP. 
  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Breast strap

Usually a breast strap after surgery should be snug but not unbearable  . I would check with your surgeon for instructions . 

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

1 day after breast revision

Is that an ECG electrode that I can see, still on your chest? That should have been removed before you left. It is not a big issue, but it may be making the band even more uncomfortable, if there is pressure on it. Unfortunately, I cannot give specific advice about the breast band, as post op instructions are different from surgeon to surgeon. You should definitely try to get in touch with your surgeon for advice.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon