Is this normal?

One day out of s scar removal, lipo front and back, and breast augmentation I feel like I am dying is this normal. My doctor said I am in more pain then normal because I didn't have much fat to remove so it's closer to the top layer of skin. I don't know! I can't move can't sleep anytime I try to get up it feels like my skin is ripping. I'm reading all these things and it saying 7 weeks before they felt better.

Is this normal?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your current discomfort.  Though the pain and soreness of surgery tends to increase with the greater number of procedures performed your pain should be better managed in order to allow you to walk, eat, and sleep comfortably.  Reach out to your surgeon for a discussion of your current pain regimen as an adjustments seems in your best interest.  Best wishes.

Some Discomfort is Normal

It sounds like you had multiple procedures and it can cause some discomfort. For liposuction aftercare, I always recommend adding RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis, Ultra, Vanquish) along with shock/vibration therapy Cellutone/z wave and hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling, which should improve some of your discomfort. Consult your Dr. Best, Dr. Emer

Under the care of a surgeon

Scar revision normally does not hurt, but it seems like you are under the immediate care of a competent surgeon. Minimize tension on your scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS