5 days post op of breast augmentation, lipo, and three c section scar removal.

I can barely move around. I'm extremely swollen and I keep getting low grade fevers. I'm just worried. My breasts feel fine just sore. It's the front and back where I am concerend.

Surgery post-op

Since you are very recent post-op, you are best to contact your surgeon for advice.  Soreness is normal early post-op.  

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

5 days post op pain and fever

Thank you for your question.  Best to follow up with your plastic surgeon regarding pain and fever.  I wish you good luck. 

Takes time

Keep in touch with your plastic surgeon and monitor your temperature.

You have been through a lot and it will take time to recover.

5 days out is early

5 days out is very early and different people have different amounts of pain.  You should really call your surgeon's office and see if you need to be seen before the weekend.  When you say low grade fevers it depends how low you are talking about and while often this is normal, sometimes it isn't.  Thus call your surgeon in this immediate post-op period and discuss your concerns.  Feel better soon!

Your concerns and desires to receive online advice are understandable but online consultants will not be a good resource for you in this post op situation. Best to be seen by your plastic surgeon for accurate assessment, advice, to rule out complications, and/or to provide you with meaningful reassurance. 

There are multiple reasons why low-grade fevers may occur after surgery;  often these fevers originate in the lungs and patients benefit from careful attention to deep breathing and ambulation.  Again, make sure that your plastic surgeon is aware of your concerns, especially that of significant swelling and fevers. Best wishes.

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your current discomfort.  Though the swelling and pain of surgery tends to increase with the greater number of procedures performed your discomfort should be better managed in order to allow you to walk, eat, and sleep comfortably.  Reach out to your surgeon for an in-person evaluation and discussion of your current healing and pain control regimen.  Best wishes.