Will my breast look proportionaly bigger after weight loss? (photos)

On 2/11/2016 i got my breast augumentation (320cc under the muscle). Now i think that i needed to chose bigger size implants. I plan to lose 15-20lb. Will then my breasts will look proportionaly bigger?

Will my breast look proportionaly bigger after weight loss?

Thank you for your question and photos.

It is difficult to predict how weight loss of 15-20 lbs will affect your breast implants and/or your proportions (only time will tell).  Best wishes as you reach your goals.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. The weight that you loose may come of in various places. It is hard to tell how the implant will look. With 10-15 lbs I suspect your proportions may not change much. 

Best Wishes 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician