Can the Dark Spot Corrector Cream heal the dark scarring skin in my leg? (photos)

Dear doctor, I'm an Asian. I have some dark scarring skin in my leg. I think that they're the same as the dark acne skin in my face in which the Hydroquinone substance will work on them. I'm using Porcelana Dark Spot Corrector. I need to make it clear that if this face-skin cream can apply for skin in my leg. I do hope you can help me, doctor! Thank you a lot.

Melarase creams for pigmentation on the legs

I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM creams to the area twice daily, followed by Melapads. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles