Second opinion after tummy tuck lipo aad breast lift?
Doctor Answers 7
When to Consider a Revision
Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a #revision. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. All surgical #procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation.The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Also, another element to a #satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.
Post mommy makeover
Second opinion after tummy tuck...........
You might also like...
Too early for a second opinion after mommy makeover.
Need second opinion after March 26 surgery
I am sorry things have been hard for you since your surgery.
- You are 3 weeks after surgery -
- You may be a bit early for a second opinion to give you much information.
- If you have lost faith in your surgeon, you can try to transfer to another surgeon's care.
- You seem to have a seroma but your surgeon seems to be handling it correctly.
- Lymphatic drainage may not be a good idea - it may cause more fluid to accumulate.
- The painful area of the liposuction will improve - ask him if a very dilute injection of steroid might help the pain.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.
Seroma after surgery
Postop tummy tuck
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.