1 week post op submuscular placement saline 660cc in left & 720cc in right; when settled, will they fill under nipple? (Photos)

I was told I had ptosis grade 1 but I didnt want a lift I am 1 week post op I feel like the implants are near as big as I expected since we went with 660 and 720 when they drop will they fill the skin under my nipple I'm so confused and not sure what to expect I know it's early still but me being a thicker girl I want big. Any opinions I would love to hear. Just not sure what to expect over the rest of the healing time. Thank u!

When settled, will they fill under nipple?

Thanks for your question and photos.

Based on your pre-op photo, you had a grade II ptosis.  Although your breast shape will continue to improve with time, your nipple areolar complex will not be in the center of your breast.  Depending on your goal, you may need breast lift.

Please continue following-up with your plastic surgeon so that he/she can monitor your progress and to discuss your options.

Best regards.

1 week post op submuscular placement saline 660cc in left & 720cc in right; when settled, will they fill under nipple?

It is far too early to predict whether your implants will fall into and underneath the breast.  Based on your preoperative photos you do have significant ptosis and eventually a breast lift may be required if the implants do not fall into a proper position beneath the nipple areola.  To understand this phenomena please read the Link below:

BA

You have a moderate amount of constriction of your lower pole so the lower pole skin will not stretch to fit the implant volume.  Therefore your large implants have pushed superiorly.  You will need a lift to have the nipples more centered over your breast mound. 

Thank you for your question and photographs.  After placement of implants, the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the next several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case the swelling from surgery is flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest.  Though they will not get bigger, the volume within the implant will redistribute towards the lower portion of your breast achieving a more natural appearance, and filling your bra cup more.   I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your question.  Your breast will continue to change in the next few weeks. Implants will descent and fill Please follow instructions from your PS