I am a 46 year old female. My weight is 220, and I am 5'3". Which procedure is best for me? (Photo)

I am a 46 year old female. My weight is 220, and I am 5'3", it is mostly in stomach area, which procedure would work best for me. I have already been approved for the sleeve, but hearing of people having to be on TPN?

Sleeve gastrectomy

Hello dear, thanks for your question.
At this point bariatric surgery is the best option for patients with obesity tipe 2 and 3 to lose weight. Is the option that last more, and more efficent. Some times patients do the mistake having a plastic surgery when what they need is a bariatric surgery. I suggest to make an appointment with a Board Certified for a personal evaluation. Good look.

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon