6 weeks post-op do I have snoopy deformity starting in my right breast? Will my lower pole round out? (photos)

I am 6 weeks post op have 720cc in right and 660cc in left my left is looking nice and round and my right is like a traffic cone I am trying to be patient cause they are still changing daily is it possible my lower pole will at some point round out? Help I'm driving myself crazy. I hate the way they look and wish I would've spent all this money somewhere else :-(

Need to wait

At this point you need to wait to see what you get as a final result in a couple of weeks.  I don't think this will improve but the best thing is to wait.    Also, please speak to you surgeon.  

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Implant look

This may or may not improve with time. Sometimes asking for very large implants may not be the right thing to do. It is a wait and see game at this point. Good luck.

Breast Augmentation Concerns 6 weeks postop.

A breast lift would have been indicated with your original surgery although there is no reason it could not be performed as a secondary procedure later.  You should discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon and determine the best course of correction. Best of luck I hope you are able to achieve your desired result.

6 weeks post-op do I have snoopy deformity starting in my right breast? Will my lower pole round out?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Depending on your desired appearance, the best enhancement would have been through placement of both implants and a lift in the same operation.  You had a moderate amount of breast sagging prior to your procedure which would have benefitted from a breast lift to help position your natural breast tissue over the new implant, while also removing excess skin and elevating your nipple and areola into a more youthful position.  You will likely maintain a snoopy deformity once your results fully mature at 6 months.  Depending on the appearance you wished to obtain, switching to smaller implants with a lift at the same time would leave to a more harmonious result.  Best wishes.

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. You needed to have a lift performed at the time of primary augmentation to treat the droopy appearance of your breasts. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

Lift was needed

Thank you for your questions and photos.  Based on your preoperative photos, your results are predictable with an implant without a lift.  You had high, tight breast creases with nipple and gland ptosis (sagging).  Some level of lift would be required to avoid the predictable snoopy deformity.  You will probably note some improvement as you are only 6 weeks postop, but be prepared that a revision may be necessary for optimal aesthetics.  Good luck. 

Early postoperative breast augmentation

Based on your preop photos, you did have some breast droop and asymmetry to start that was not only volume related.  So, its expected that you would continue to see some differences postop since a breast lift was not done.  Having said that, your result is not mature yet.  Give your breasts 6 months to soften and settle.  At that point, discuss any needs for revision with your plastic surgeon.  You may ultimately opt for a breast lift.  Best wishes to you.

Constricted breasts

You have constricted breasts which limit the stretch of the lower pole.  A revision with smaller implants and a periareolar lift would give you nicer results.  Since the lower pole won't stretch, the implants settle higher on your chest wall resulting in the Snoopy deformity.  

Uneven implants

Hello, it is possible that your breast shape could improve for some time.  However, it appears that there was asymmetry and lower nipple position prior to surgery.  It is difficult to achieve a perfect result in this situation without performing breast lift surgery.