Red spot in armpit after hair removal? (photos)

I just completed my third laser treatment. After the second treatment I noticed a faint red blotch in my armpit. After the third treatment the spot is bigger and darker and there is now a second smaller spot. They do not hurt or itch. It did not feel like a burn when I was getting the treatment done and I didn't notice swelling. What is this thing? Thank you for your help! (sorry for the stubble)

Red spot in armpit after hair removal?

Thanks for your question and thanks for the photo – it helps.  I am not sure from the photo exactly what we are dealing with but I would contend that if it does not go away within a few weeks after the laser procedure you need to return to the provider and have the area examined. Sometimes, the post-treatment redness and swelling lasts longer than a few days – but this may or may not be related to this.  A board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon should look at this.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal -- Takes a series of treatments – SPOTS/BLISTERS/BURNS WHAT TO DO?

the spots aren't painful, I would wait and see if they resolve on
their own. They may take up to a year to heal. Please see an expert.
Best, Dr. Emer