Uneven eyes? Asymmetrical eyelids? (photos)

When I was younger, I never noticed how my eyes looked different to one another, it actually wasn't as prominent as it is now. Sure, when I take selfies or anything to the sort, it's not really noticeable, or even there. But once a person, friend take a picture, I can see a difference. What can I do? Any sort of surgery to consider? My bone structure? Any sort of methods to lift my right eyelid? (My right eyelid seems droopy, and straight rather than my left eyelid that has more shape to it.)

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.

The ptosis is not severe and is considered cosmetic upper eyelid ptosis.  This is corrected with surgery.  Both upper eyelids need to be corrected.  You have a compensatory eyebrow elevation.  This will soften after the surgery and your upper face will be in better harmony.  The eyes and face will be brighter.