What is right cosmetic procedure for me? (photos)
Doctor Answers 5
What is right cosmetic procedure for me?
My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:
- very small incisions
- minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery
- can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
- no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
- excess fat can be removed
- excess skin removed
- cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Perlane) or facial implants
- most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
Choosing The Proper Procedure For Facial Rejuvenation
You might also like...
A good place to start is to go to the ABFPRS or ABPS website and look for board certified Facial/Plastic Surgeons.
Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz