What procedure would I need to go through to have my jaw aligned to become more symmetrical? (Photo)

I can clearly tell that my jaw is shifted over more on one side. It's very clear in photos and it's my biggest insecurity. Maybe this photo will show you what I mean.

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Talk to a Maxillofacial surgeon and/or an orthodontist as a start so you can obtain full information on what you can do to either 'mask' it so it looks even; or 'fix' it with braces etc

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.