Hydrogel removal - is there anyone who could help me?

Hello Doctors. I had a hip/buttocks augmentation using hydrogel injection about 8 years ago. Couple years after, I noticed thats gels injected on the right buttocks area starting to spread and go down in the leg area. It didnt bother me at first. But now, almost all the hydrogels injected are all in the upper leg area and its bothering me. I have message a lot of doctors and noone seems to be doing such removing of hydrogels procedure. Anyone who could help me? Thank you very much

Removing Karamanoukian Grade II silicone reaction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hydrogel removal can be succesful in Karamanoukian Grade II and III soft tissue reaction. Once fibrosis develops, it is very difficult to remove.

Dr. Karamanoukian

#Realself100 surgeon