Am I a good candidate for Rhinoplasty?

Hi! I'm posting again because one doc said the last pic was too small and grainy. Basically wondering if a rhinoplasty would improve my appearance--I feel like my face isn't very proportional. I would like to make my nose generally smaller and less prominent to suit my more delicate facial structure. Thanks!!

Candidate for rhinoplasty

Your pictures show a perfectly pretty nose on a pretty face.

My opinion is to not do a rhinoplasty

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Oops. Can you try again?

I think I'm the doctor who said your profile photo was too small to get good detail. See the Web reference link -- I gave examples of what we need to make a good evaluation.

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose.

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose and will give you what you would like if you see a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses. Do not rely on imaging.  

Rhinoplasty candidate

It is very important to have specific goals in mind on what you're trying to accomplish with the rhinoplasty procedure. Each rhinoplasty procedure is customized according to the patient's unique anatomy and what goals they're trying to achieve. The tip and bridge of the nose and a narrowed and made more proportionate. Consider reduction implant to give further projection and width to the chin which will help significantly offset of prominent nose. Computer imaging for a rhinoplasty  and a chin implant procedures from the front, side,and three-quarter profiles would be helpful to understand what can and cannot be accomplished with both procedures.

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD