Is there any way I can fix my ears?

I've noticed that my left is is significantly bigger and higher up than my right ear, it also has a different shape. are there any surgery's that can correct size and vertical positioning of the ears? Also, how much would these surgeries cost? No photos because my computer's camera is very low quality.

How to correct ear shape and position

Dear Jake,

Thank you for your question.  The surgical procedure that corrects the shape of your tears as well as position is known as an otoplasty.  Positioning of the ears can be altered to a degree to create a more symmetric result on a horizontal plane.  Also during this procedure each of the ear's shape can be changed to a more idealized and complementary configuration. The surgery costs between 4-5k depending on the length of time and number of alterations made.  I hope this helps you to find the right answer for you.

Be healthy and be well,

James M. Ridgway, MD, FACS
Bellevue & Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty

there are ways to change the shape and size of the ear, hard to comment with out pictures. you should see a plastic surgeon in your area to discuss the options. 

Ali Totonchi, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Is there any way I can fix my ears?

An otoplasty procedure involves creating an anti-helical fold which pins the ears back towards the head. It's impossible to vertically re-position the ears  due to the connection of the ears to the bony ear canal where the eardrum sits. For many examples, please see the link and the video below

Getting Ears Fixed

There are methods to correct the ear size.  There are no known methods to change the vertical position of your ears.  Cost vary.  Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to get the most accurate advice.  Best wishes.