Will cataract surgery effect the results of recent eyelid surgery?

I recently had a full face lift, revision of upper and lower blepharoplasty and neck and coronal brow lift. I noticed that my vision was blurry more than a month after the surgery. My plastic surgeon told me to see my ophthalmologist who told me that I have cataracts, but he wanted to wait for a year before operating on them because the eyelid is stretched during that surgery. What are the chances that my cosmetic result will be negatively effected so that I may need yet another blepharoplasty?

It is a possibility.

However, if the cataract is a severe enough impediment to vision, surgery is indicated. You must have a significant dry eye from your surgeon that your ophthalmologist is concerned about timing of cataract surgery.