Can compound be used to remove moles without any bad effects?

Have a mole on neck near hairline which can get scratched with my comb. Also one on front of mu right breast and under my left breast side.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Nope.  Scars will always form when a mole is removed. You want to go to an expert to limit these scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Compound to remove moles

Thank you for your question.  It is not safe to remove moles with compounds.  Moles are like an iceberg where you only see the tip of the iceberg.  A mole actually goes fairly deep into the skin.  An excision is the only way to completely remove a mole and should be completed by a board certified physician.  Compounds can burn the skin, cause infections, and scarring.  I recommend for you to see a doctor if you desire to have these moles removed.  If the moles are bothering you (as you had mentioned) insurance will typically pay for a shave removal.  I wish you the best!

Lisa Zaleski-Larsen, DO, FAAD
San Diego Dermatologist

How to remove moles

Absolutely not and in fact I've dealt with so many horrible things from people trying natural remedies and compounds to remove moles at home. I've seen abscesses, horrible scars, infections, etc. See a dermatologist for proper removal. These are not procedures to do yourself at home, period. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."