Improve distance between eyes? (photos)

Im just curious what could be done to make the distance between my eyes less prominent, it has bothered me for a really long time and i would like to know what i can do about it. Thank you!

Distance between Eyes

Dear kb102197, Having your eyes further apart is a much better concern then having your eyes to close together. Your eyes balance well with your facial anatomy and the risks of any procedure to bring them closer together would not be worth it and no surgeon would perform the procedure for cosmetic purposes alone. If you consult with a surgeon you may want to discuss some filler in the cheek area to help symmetry and possible botox to the brows. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Narrow the distance between the eyes

What you are asking for is a very big surgery that is fraught with risks like blindness and permanent double vision. I doubt you can find a competent surgeon who is willing to do it. Your eyes are a lot nicer than having the eyes too close together. Learn to like them and move on.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Distance Between Eyes

Your anatomic situation is extremely difficult to correct.  It is possible to reduce the distance between the eyes (telecanthus) with a major craniofacial surgical reconstruction. There are few surgeons/centers of excellence in the world for this sort of procedure and there are certainly risks involved.  You could consider an evaluation from a surgeon who specializes specifically in craniofacial reconstruction.  There is nothing simple or easy to correct this condition.  I think you are a handsome young man and could just leave well enough alone.  Best of luck to you!

Damon B. Chandler, MD
Moorestown Oculoplastic Surgeon