With Gastric Sleeve is there going to be enough fat left to have a BBL and Mommy Makeover? (photos)

I am considering gastric sleeve surgery to aid me in losing body fat. That being said will I still be able to have a BBL and a mommy make over? I have only had a consult with one plastic surgeon he told me my BMI needed to be 29%. What is my best course of action. My current weight is 233

Lose weight before plastic surgery

Hello Kendra, thanks for the photos and question.

Before doing a plastic surgery it is good to be close to your ideal weight,this is why plastic surgeons recommend losing weight before going to surgery.  Losing weight will help you to have better results and decreased the risk of complications. And yes you can have the BBL and mommy make over.

Good luck !

Dr. Pablo

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon