Eyes different sizes and multiple eyelid creases. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hello. I have eyes which are differently sized and very noticeable in photos. I also have multiple creases on my eyelids, I'd like to get them corrected and would like to know what my options are and what the problem is. Thank you

Personally, I do not think upper eyelid fillers is an appropriate solution here.

What you need is double fold surgery.  This will need to include a careful upper eyelid incision design, correction of the upper eyelid levator aponeurosis, and an anchor blepharoplasty.  The key is finding a surgeon who really does understand Asian eyelids.  You may need to travel to find the right surgeon.

Eyelid filler to treat multiple creases

Your upper eyelids are hollow and it is giving a deflated balloon effect with wrinkles. An effective treatment is filler or fat injection in the upper eyelids and brows, which would stretch out the multiple eyelid creases. See link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon