Dec. 2015 had BMX with tissue expanders. Not totally happy with the shape of implants? (Photos)

I have Mentor textured rounds UHP. 480cc in left (cancer side) & 455cc in right. Surgery was 5/10/16. My right breast is still high and very tight, the left is a lot softer, but heading towards my armpit. What would be a good fix? I'm not looking for perfection, but would like to be a little more even and not have so much tightness! Also had nipple recon 9/20/16....they're totally wacky!!

What would you do?

Thank you so much for these questions. First, I want to wish the best of luck to you as you continue on your journey to beat breast cancer. Second, I think you should speak with your surgeon about these concerns and since you're already on the schedule for the nipple reconstruction you may be able to do some form of revision with either an implant of fat injections/transfer. Breast reconstruction is limited in what can be achieved and it's unlikely to give you ideal symmetry. As far as the tightness, perhaps the tissues need more time to continue to heal and perhaps waiting the full year since the exchange might be the best way to go. Your surgeon should be able to tell you if the tightness is possibly due to capsule contracture once they examine you. Best, Dr. ALDO :)