Vermilion Border Spikes on Upper Lip, Options to Remove Them? (photo)

I had a bad habit of rubbing my upper lip with my fingers. After awhile, I noticed 4 spikes (very noticeable) on the top of my upper lip... it's makin' me super self-conscious. How do I remove them? Can I use some type of 'cream' that will fade them away? Or do I need some type of cosmetic surgery?

Spikes

i would advise you to stop rubbing your lips. there is no cream i know of that will help this but regular chapstick is good. see what happens with the passage of time first.

Spikes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}