Venus Erbium Peel Aftercare! Dry or moist? I am worried. (Photo)

I really need to know this answer. I received a Venus Erbium laser peel on Thursday. It was obviously not the super deep kind as it was around $200. I am on day three and my skin is sore, red and looks like plastic. I was advised to keep my skin as dry as possible for as long as possible. Is this a lie? I have read almost everywhere that I should be keeping my skin moist. I don't know who to trust. Please help me. I do not want to ruin my skin.

Venus Erbium Peel Aftercare! Dry or moist? I am worried.

Was a doctor involved in your treatment? If yes than return to be given explicit care instructions.. If NO than you need to stop having non medical people treat you. I recommend aquafor to MY patients...