What surgery technique would be best for me? (photos)

The length from my clavicle and nipple is 31"on both sides. I'm looking for full upper breasts - I had them naturally like that before my children were born. Thanks!!!!

What technique is best for my breasts

Looking at your photos I would concentrate on shape.  A breast lift at minimum is what you need.  However, I think adding a small reduction of your non-supportive tissue would give you a better look.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

Hello, thanks so much for your inquiry and for sending your pictures. Depending what your desires are you would benefit either from a breast lift or from a reduction, it is totally up to you. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What surgery technique would be best for me?

It's a good question. It appears that you have sagging of your breasts that can be improved with a breast lift. If you desire decreasing the size of your breasts, you may also benefit from a lift and reduction performed at the same time. A reduction can help excess breast tissue from the breast. This helps improve the lift fact, and also decreases symptoms related to the breasts (sore shoulders, neck in, headaches, back pain). In my office and offer a patient with similar anatomy and anchor incision breast lift (full breast lift). 

Breast Reduction

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast reductio. This would reshape your breasts and fill them superiorly. Because you need to move your nipple so much, an anchor incision with an inferior pedicle as wide as the entire lower incision would be the safest as well as provide excellent resistance to "bottoming out." Make sure you contact an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction

Hi there and thanks for posting,You would be an ideal candidate for a breast reduction.This would have the effect of lifting the position of your nipple, tightening your skin envelope and reshaping your breast tissue.The picture of you lying down is a perfect example of the breast shape and nipple position your surgeon should aim for with your surgery.I would use a Wise pattern skin excision (upside down T) as it gives the best option to tighten the skin. You need the scar in the breast fold as that allows your surgeon to reduce the distance from your new nipple position to your fold. Without it you would be left looking bottomed out.Best wishes

Breast Reduction

Hello,You are a great candidate for a breast reduction.  Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in cosmetic breast surgery.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

What breast lift surgery technique would be best for me?

I would suggest that you meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon and discuss options of full mastopexy alone or full mastopexy combined with placement of small partial subpectoral breast implants to enhance projection and upper pole fullness.  Your breasts need significant uplifting and although initially the upper pole fullness will appear to be excellent, over the course of months to a year tissues relax and the upper pole fullness diminishes.  This can generally be provided by placement of a small implant at the time of or after the uplift surgical procedure.  Please watch the video above for more information and good luck with your results.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast reduction, breast lift and augmentation procedures

I'd recommend considering a breast reduction and lift to rid yourself of the sagging breast tissue and to improve nipple/areolar position - and then using a small implant to improve upper breast shape and fullness. A breast reduction and lift alone will not improve upper pole volume to any substantial degree long term. Fat grafting to the upper pole of the breast is an option in lieu of a breast implant, but is less reliable and more expensive.

Breast Lift

You should schedule a consultation to discuss how you would like to improve your breasts. You can get a lift to tighten the skin and make your breasts sit higher, a reduction make them smaller and more perky, or a lift with implants to make them higher and fuller on the top.  Either one of those procedures will likely involve a scar on the breast that goes around the areola and down to the lower part of the breast.

Beast procedure for me?

From your pictures, you will benefit from a breast lift (mastopexy).. If you are small framed, then a breast reduction will be the choice.  You have to decide this with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon