Is it possible to have my nose fixed after an ENT doctor completely screwed it up? (Photo)

I had a rhinoplasty, I thought anyways 2yrs ago. I have a deviated septum, a break and I can't breathe. I'm using the present tense because I still can't and have all of the above! I literally sleep with my hand pulling my cheek every night so I can sleep through my nose, and that's with a breathe right strip on. Because I'm on disability and being 49, I can't afford a ppo which I truly hate being on an hmo... Is there anything you can do to help me with this? Desperately wanting to breathe..

Revision

Thank you for the question and sorry for your problem which can be fixed.  Have your primary physician refer you to someone on the HMO panel and get it fixed or see an expert outside and see if he can get it covered and will accept what the HMO pays.

Dr. Corbin

Nasal Obstruction after Rhinoplasty

I am sorry to hear that you are having significant breathing issues. Fortunately your HMO or disability coverage may afford you some insurance benefits for a revision septoplasty, repair of vestibular stenosis ( nasal valve repair ) and/or other functional nasal procedures which can help restore normal nasal breathing. 

Seek an opinion from an experience Facial Plastic Surgeon and ask for recommendations as to how to best proceed. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon