Can I enhance my chin with fillers as temporary solution to give features more balance until I can afford rhinoplasty? (Photos)

My ultimate goal is to get a rhinoplasty with a chin implant below are the before and after pictures my doctor made to simulate the results I could possibly achieve. I haven't undergone any operations yet. My question is would my profile get more symmetry if I were to get a filler in my chin for now until I am in a financial position to get the rhinoplasty ? Or would enhancing my chin at this point only make my features look even larger or more pointy?

Chin

Fillers could accomplish what you are looking for. I would recommend following up with a reputable injector for an evaluation.

Chin Fillers

Hi Ashley,

Your profile would get more symmetry with fillers, I would recommend 1ml of Voluma, which lasts up to 2 years and usually ranges in price from $699-$1200, depending on provider. This would make your nose look smaller and less pointy. Another option to consider would be chin filler and a bit of lip filler. The combination of those two would balance out your features.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Chin implant

Thanks for your question. There is definitely a nice improvement with both the rhinoplasty and chin implant in your simulation photo. The chin is a more difficult area to place filler and obtain a noticeable difference with just one syringe, so it may be cost effective for you to have a chin implant placed and follow-up with a rhinoplasty later. I place chin implants in my office with intravenous sedation and the recovery is minimal. The cost for this procedure alone is approximately the cost for 2 or 3 syringes of filler depending on the filler. In addition, the result is permanent. Good luck.