Will my breasts be saggy after implant removal?

In January 2013 (when I was 19) I got 350cc high profile smooth saline implants with the incisions under my breasts. Before surgery I wasn't really a AA cup and now I'm a 32D but I'm looking to get them removed due to numbness in my breast and nipple area (never really gained much back after the procedure) and just not wanting big breasts anymore!! I was wondering if I would need a breast life along with removal or will I be okay? Thanks!!

Thank you for the question. Careful physical examination will be key when it comes to determining whether or not you will benefit from breast lifting surgery. In "borderline" cases where there is doubt whether breast lifting is necessary or not, I advise patients to undergo explantation only and to give their breasts the benefit of the doubt (allow for about six months to pass after breast implant removal) before deciding whether breast lifting would be beneficial. 
Generally speaking, what your breasts will look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back), the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation).
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Patience is definitely indicated after removal of breast implants; it will take many months for the skin to “bounce back” and for you to see the final appearance of the breasts.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Explantation

Without photographs it is impossible to determine the final appearance of your breast after explantation. Seek a specialist in implant removal in your area 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Breast implant removal and breast lift

The need for breast lift after implant removal depends on the status of the remaining breast gland and skin. Recommend an evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine which procedure will provide you with  the optimal outcome. Best, Dr. Yegiyants 

Sara Yegiyants, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon