Belly button still bleeding 8 weeks post tummy tuck? (Photos)

My dr said my bb is still bleeding 8 weeks after my TT. If I take the gauze out to let it air out it shrinks so small I can barely fit a q tip inside it. Is there anything I can do to help the skin inside my bb heal faster so it doesn't bleed and keep my bb open to avoid a revision because it closed.

Belly Button Problems

It looks as though your navel is having a hard time healing. This is common after some tummy tucks. You must keep area clean and dry. Try not to pull on navel- this causes extra pressure which your navel does not need. You need to follow up with your surgeon to see if he/she wants you to start any steroid creams, or even add a stitch where you have pulled apart. Good luck!

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon