Bruising under eyes 2 days post-op (photos)

I had eye surgery on Tuesday, 2 days ago ,I have large brusing bags under both eyes, should I go see my Doctor

Brusing under the eyes

This is normal.I tell my patients to keep their heads up and ice compresses as much as  they can the first 4 days.Avoid bending over.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Reduced or blurry vision, pain, concern should prompt you to call your surgeon.

Your surgeon is not too busy to answer your questions.  I agree that your bruising looks ok.  Perhaps more is going on here.  Please call your surgeon.  They are available.  The service will contact them and they will call you back.  You are not bothering them.  Do not sit at home worrying.  The surgeon will speak with you and decide if you need to be seen for your issue.

Swelling After Eyelid Surgery

Thanks for your pictures.  This looks typical but it is always better to error  on the side of caution.  I would see your PS ASAP.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS