What are my options for evening out my breasts? (photo)

I am 20 and have noticed recently how uneven my breasts are. I am interested in finding out my options. Are there any non-surgical ways of evening our my breasts?

Depends on how much improvment you'd like

Everyone has some asymmetry from side to side.   Your breast shape, fold height, etc vary slightly.     If you are dead set against surgery, you may try the Brava Breast Pump system but I have not been impressed with the results of these treatments long term.      A breast augmentation would certainly give you fuller and rounder breasts and help you with the asymmetry.   An augmentation would give you the most predictable results.

Fat Transfer

Thank you for your question and for sharing a photo. You seem to be a good candidate for fat transfer to the breasts. This procedure will help you address the asymmetry. Every person has some degree of asymmetry, but fat transfer allows your surgeon to address it very specifically and even out some of that. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Breast Conserns

Your breast are far apart with your right breast more to the side than your left. Discuss with your plastic surgeon if fat grafting would help solve your size and displacement situation.

Fred Suess, MD

There are no non-surgical options

for evening out your breasts.  You could consider BRAVA to make them a little larger to see if that  makes your asymmetry less appreciable but nothing short of surgery will make the nipples more equidistant from you shoulder and sternal notch.  And as others have said, its completely normal to have the asymmetry that you do.  And it a great character test of your significant other if that is criticized by him.  Across the room, you look very good.

Curtis Wong, MD

Every patient has some degree of breast asymmetry.  This is completely normal.  You may notice that your shoulders are uneven as well with your left being higher than the right.  Even with a surgical breast lift and an augmentation, you may have some asymmetry. Unless you consider fat injections as a non-surgical procedure (which it is, although minimally invasive), there are some radio-frequency and thread procedures that may provide very limited if any improvement.

Thank you for your question and photo. Breast asymmetries are common. Typically a surgical procedure is the only way to safely, reliably change the appearance of the breasts. You may want to consider areola reduction on one side  with or without breast implants. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person in order to discuss your goals and expectations. They will examine you and present options.
All the best

Correcting breast asymmetry.

Thanks for your excellent question and photos.  Breast asymmetries exist in 85% of women and are natural.  There is not only a difference in volume, but often a difference in skin surface area that makes perfecting asymmetries nearly impossible.  In my experience, making breasts larger (with breast implants) helps to improve the asymmetry MOST of the time but in extreme cases can make it more noticeable.  Usually however as breasts enlarge the asymmetry seems to appear to be less important.Another option for you would be to have fat transfer to your smaller breast to at least make it closer in volume to the other side.In summary, it's difficult or impossible to provide full symmetry but if you're uncomfortable fitting clothing then a procedure might be worth considering.Good luck and regards.
  Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca    

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast augmentatio

You have very normal and beautiful breasts. See a board certified ASAPS plastic surgeon for best advice. Check with your mom as to her journey with size changes of her breast as she matured. Hormones or birth control pills can cause an increase in breast size. Check with your gynecologist. Pregnancy causes a temporary increase in most women's breasts. Fat transfer, saline or silicone implants are alternatives. Good luck...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breasts

No woman has absolutely perfectly symmetric breasts.Breasts are sisters, they are not twins.To make your breasts more symmetrical, different size breast implants can be placed.

What are my options for evening out my breasts?

If you don't want a significant size change, you can consider fat transfer. Otherwise it takes implants.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD