Will this "fold" go away? (photos)

I had a brest lift and augmentation a month ago. At the same time I got liposuction in my armipits and the extra skin removed. The swelling is down and now i can see this weird fold or peak...i don't have a word for it, at the top of the scar. Will it go away or was it a mistake in the stitching? My right armpit doesn't have that

What is this?

Thank you for  your question. That fold appears to be a small dog ear. Often times, these will flatten out with time. On occasion they may need to be revised in a minor procedure in the office with local anesthesia. I usually wait them out for a few months, if it hasn't flattened out, its not a big deal to take care of it. Best wishes,

Dog Ear

Thank you for your question and photo. It appears this could be a small dog ear- a simple thing to correct. It would be best that you have your Plastic Surgeon examine you in person and talk about next steps.
All the best