Why my hair is my hair falling out? (photo)

Sir, i m 19 years old and my hair is loosing when i was shifted in Allahabad, U.P. so, is it any fault in water so as my hair start loosing or by any other reason... ?

Hair falling out

If there is baldness in your male family members , you may have same genes that cause AGA , that is genetic loss.but it cant be diagnosed with a routine test .. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair falling out

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon