Exercise and Alcohol After Vaser Liposuction?

I had Vaser Liposuction done on my upper and lower abdomen on May 1, 2008. When can I start exercising (running and crunches,etc.) and drinking alcohol? I have a wedding next weekend.

Exercise and Alcohol After Vaser Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A quicker #recovery for a patient may be two to three weeks without any strenuous activity. This includes the short period of suggested rest of 12-24 hours soon following the procedure. #Exercise and activity are contingent on how the patient feels. Mild activity is not likely to hinder recovery or healing or create problems with recovery.  However, it is recommended to acquire your doctor's permission to do so. Once you begin exercising again, start gently and let your body tell you what it can tolerate. Don’t rush!!  

As far as #alcohol, it's best to seek your doctor's permission due to any post-procedure medications you may using.

The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. 

Vaser recovery

Hi there-

The answers to your questions are really going to depend on details which cannot be understood in your question... such as the details of your surgery (how aggressive was the procedure, how much fluid was administered, etc...), what type of skin you have, how your postoperative course has gone so far...

The best thing to do is to talk to the only person with a good understanding of these important details- your surgeon. Give them a call or drop them an email.