Lumps at Large Amount Fat Removal After Vaser Lipo?

I'm thinking of undergoing a Vaser Liposuction. I have lots of extra fat in the middle section and on the back. I can pinch 3 in. from each side. I'm 5'2" and 146 lbs. I'm in perfect health condition, am I a good candidate with so much to lose in that area? My fear is that the skin will end up all lumpy. Am I at risk?

Liposuction with Vaser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

AS I have stated in other questions on this subject, it is not the wand that does the magic it is the wand holder! There are many different ways to perform liposuction and Vaser is just one of several. Yes, you could get lumpy, but this can happen with any technique. A good surgeon with good technique usually does not get a lot of lumpiness. Find the right doc to treat you!

Who is a Candidate for Vaser Liposuction

Vaser liposuction, also known as Vaser #lipo, LipoSelection or Liposuction, is an advanced body #contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted body fat. An alternative to the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction, #Vaser lipo uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently #reshape your body.

What distinguishes the Vaser lipo procedure is its ability to differentiate targeted #fat from other important tissues; such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue. Innovative VASER #technology breaks up fat while preserving these other important tissues to promote smooth #results and rapid healing.

There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. Vaser Lipo  is capable of removing fat from resilient areas providing a smoother and slimmer results. It is common for reducing love handles, extra skin along the bra line or flanks on many female patients. Additionally, it is often applied to the reduction of male breast surgeries, called gynecomastia surgery. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi-Def  targets both deep and superficial fat cells which is found around muscle tissue. This is suggested to tone and defined rather than reduce fat when not necessary. Finally, Vaser #4D, although similar to Vaser Hi-Def works well with the existing muscle tissue.. However, it results in more natural appearing definition to those areas, being treated. Vaser 4D is often applied to treating abdominal region to improve definition.  Additionally, it's not uncommon for Vaser Liposuction to combined with fat transfer which removes and transfers fat to another area of the body.

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction.