Disappointed with Lack of Results from Vaser Liposuction

i had vaser lipo done 4200 cc was taken from back upper and lower tummy also flanks, a month later i had 350 cc taken from my arms..i see results on my arm not my other areas, how long befor i see those results....im getting disappointed.

Vaser Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A 4200cc return is good and you should be seeing results.  Your garment may not be ideal and swelling is obscuring the benefits you are awaiting.  I would ask what percentage of the 4200cc was fat, and what percentage was fluid.

I am sorry to read of your disappointment. Following your #vaser procedure, the final results are typically most noticeable 2-4 months later. If you are unsatisfied with your results at that point, it's best to contact your board-certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options for improvement. It's best that your plastic surgeon is highly-experienced with both Vaser liposuction and liposuction revisions. With any surgical #procedure and #revision, there are some risks of unhappy outcome or other complications which your surgeon should discuss with you during your consultation. Your surgeon can recommend the best solutions for you based on your current result.