Vaser Lipo 15 Days Post Op. Why Am I So Bumpy? Is This Normal? Will It Go Away? (photo)

Lumpiness after a vaser lipo

According to your photo, it appears that fibrosis which is internal scar tissue is forming. This is common after liposuction and it is highly recommended that you start doing therapuetic ultrasound treatements, radio frequency and lymphatic massage to help reduce the lumpiness. You will need several sesions. It is best to visit your plastic surgeon and explain your concerns.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Vaser (low wattage ultrasonic liposuction) is one "type" of liposuction using ultrasonic sound waves and heat to disrupt the fat. It is a very "explosive internal event. So "lumpiness" is a common sequelae. Aggressive lymphatic massages and external ultrasound therapy "might" improve. Good luck. 

Vaser Lipo and Bumpy 15 days Later

It is too soon to make any judgment about your results.  Swelling and unevenness are common at that time frame.  Check in with your PS to get a good evaluation.  Best of Luck!

James N. Romanelli, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Lipo 15 Days Post Op. Why Am I So Bumpy? Is This Normal? Will It Go Away?

There can be a great deal of swelling in the first few days after liposuction.  This is dependent upon a variety of factors including amount of fat removed.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA