How Much Would VASER Be for Hips, Stomach, Arms, and Thighs?

I can go as far as NY. I have recently discovered that I had PCOS and am 15. I have extra weight especially in the back / hip and stomach area along with my arms and a little in my thighs. I am active and eat healthily . So how much approximately for my hips, stomach, arms and inner thighs?

Cost of Vaser for Hips, Stomach, Arms, and Thighs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The #costs for #vaser #liposuction vary and it's rarely possible to obtain a quote over the phone, or email for that matter. You would have to be evaluated by a board-certified plastic surgeon. Typically, the costs vary and are based on the #experience of the surgeon, area of the body being treated, size of the area being treated, the surgical technique being applied, the cost of the facility where the procedure will occur, and, the anesthesia and total time needed for the surgery.

Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Seeking the right doctor and gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. 

VASER be for hips, stomach, arms, and thighs

Fees range is from $4800 to $8800 on average. But seek at least 3 opinions from boarded PS's. to determine the closer range of fees in your area.

From MIAMI DR. B

Pricing Liposuction is tricky and prone to unethical "low balling"

One of the hardest operation to price is liposuction. The amount of fat to be removed varies from person to person, from area to area and from side to side. Since most surgeons base their fees on the complexity of the surgery and the time it takes to perform it, how can any ethical surgeon give an estimate for an operation that can last 1 hour in one woman and 4 hours in another WITHOUT the opportunity of examining them? Obviously, the more fat, in more areas, the longer the operation and the more it would cost.

Fees would also vary according to how much a surgeon is in demand. Well sought after surgeons do not need to bargain for their fees, patients clamor to pay their fees and wait to have surgery done by them. The less trained the doctor, the cheaper his rates, the more likely he is NOT certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and NOT a Member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (check www.PlasticSurgery.org) , the higher the likelihood he does NOT have hospital privileges in Plastic Surgery (the hospital would not take a chance on allowing him to operate within their walls risking lawsuit losses), the greater the chances corners would be cut and your surgery would be done in a NON AAAASF / Medicare certified facility.

As a 15 year old you need to learn to compare apples to apples and that you usually get what you pay for.

Good Luck.

Dr. P. Aldea