Request to give your opinion do I require root canal treatment?

in x-ray between my 2 tooth there is some black spot seen, sometimes while chewing food my second last teeth pains little bit, please give your opinion do i require root canal treatment.

You need a pulpal test

It is difficult to diagnose whether you need a root canal based without doing the proper test.  You will need to do a pulpal test, EPT or cold test.  This can be done by your dentist.  I would suggest going to your dentist ASAP.  If the pulp is still vital, you can just do a filling.  If you wait too long, then a filling will no longer be sufficient.

Federal Way Dentist