Voluma and sculptra conflicting?

I had voluma in my cheeks in early october. I plan on having sculptra for my whole face next week, will this affect the previous fillers at all?

Having Sculptra done after Voluma is fine, as long as it’s done by an experienced, board-certified injector.

Having Sculptra done after Voluma is fine, as long as it’s done by an experienced, board-certified injector. Sculptra and Voluma are often used in conjunction to achieve more comprehensive results. Be sure to tell your dermatologist that you had Voluma done, if you’re visiting a different one. Good luck with your results.

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma and Sculptra

Voluma and Sculptra are both great products.   I frequently combine these treatments for my patients.  Since your Voluma has been injected almost two months ago, there should not be any problems having Sculptra injected now.  Enjoy!

Voluma and Sculptra

I often use Voluma and Sculptra in combination. The Sculptra will not negatively affect the previous filler. The Sculptra will build on the results of the Voluma. I would separate the treatment by at least 2 weeks to allow the skin and subcutaneous tissue to heal. Take Care!

Anne Marie Tremaine, MD
Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma and Sculptra

I often use a combination of Voluma and Sculptra on the face. Depending on the volume loss and your facial anatomy it is a great combination.  Best, Dr. Green

Sculptra Plus Voluma

this is a great combination and they compliment each other.  I suggest continuing this course of plan if you are a candidate for this type of treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Voluma and Sculptra; Multiple Fillers

Using a hyaluronic acid filler such as Voluma has no impact on the use of a collagen stimulating product such as Sculptra.  I often use a combination of the products depending on a patient's needs.  Because Sculptra stimulates your own collagen production, you may motor an improvement of your skin texture and "glow".  

Suneel Chilukuri, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma and Sculptra conflicting?

In general, having had Voluma injections should not conflict with your having Sculptra injections.  However, if the surgeon that is performing the Sculptra injections did not perform the Voluma injections, let them know about the previous injections.  It may affect the timing and sites they chose for the Sculptra.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon