How many syringes do I need? (Photos)

Hello, I would like your opinion about my lips? one syringe would make a noticeable differences ? And should I do only my upper lips ? And if not how many syrigine would look good for both upper and lower lips ?

Lip Augmentation

You have beautiful sized lips currently. I would recommend starting with only one syringe by an expert. You can always judge the results after two weeks and opt for more fillers. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Amount of Syringes for Lip Filling

Dear bshhzhhs:

Looking at your photos, your lips do not requiring filling at this point in time.  Please consult an expert injector before filling.  Remember less is more and for best looking results, your lips have to match i.e. be proportionate to he rest of your face.  All the best.

Lips

You have very nice full lips already.I would consider not having fillers at this point, However you could augment your lips with one syringe of belotero or restylane if you aren't satisfied with your lips as they are currently.

Number of Syringes for lips

1 syringe of dermal filler would be plenty to start with. To understand your options, consult in person with an experienced and expert physician injector.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Lip augmentation

Hi . I would start with just one syringe and wait for 2-3 weeks for the actual result . when all swellings are gone the you can decide if you wants more augmentation 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Lip augmentation

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. I do think 1 syringe would produce a noticeable result, and I do not recommend starting with more than that. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon