Suction lost with 5 minutes to spare with cool advantage (supposed to be 35 min)?

I decided to get more done in my lower abdomen. The clinic I went to just got the cool advantage paddle so instead of 1 hour, it took 35 min for each area. While they were doing one side of my lower abdomen, the paddle somehow lost suction with about 5 minutes to spare. Am I going to have good results or should I have insisted they do that area again? The treatment provider insisted 5 to 10 min won't make a difference. Was she right?

Results are inconsistent

Cool Sculpting, Cool  Advantage or Zeltiq can give a modest sculpting of a small area in a half hour to an hour or so.  There is essentially no downtime. The results take weeks to fully accumulate. The results are variable under ideal circumstances.  While some people can get modest sculpting of a bulge or two, many see little or no difference.  A very small minority about 1% or less of patient actually see an increase in size in the treated area.  If the suction released for 5 minutes of 35 minute treatment, the effectiveness will likely be slightly reduced by 14%. 

Cool Lipo which is a laser assisted liposuction is more invasive as it involves actual liposuction but has more reliable results.

Saint Louis Internist

Coolsculpting, SculpSure, Vanquish for Fat Reducing / Sculptra for Facial Sculpting Collagen Building

I suggest adding vanquish to get ore outcome from the coolsculpting, 5 mins will not change the outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.