Suction lost with 5 minutes to spare with cool advantage (supposed to be 35 min)?

I decided to get more done in my lower abdomen. The clinic I went to just got the cool advantage paddle so instead of 1 hour, it took 35 min for each area. While they were doing one side of my lower abdomen, the paddle somehow lost suction with about 5 minutes to spare. Am I going to have good results or should I have insisted they do that area again? The treatment provider insisted 5 to 10 min won't make a difference. Was she right?

Coolsculpting, SculpSure, Vanquish for Fat Reducing / Sculptra for Facial Sculpting Collagen Building

I suggest adding vanquish to get ore outcome from the coolsculpting, 5 mins will not change the outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.