Should I have my first rhinoplasty kenalog injection at 2 or 3 months post op?

Would it be best for me to have my first steroid injection at 2 or 3 months post op rhinoplasty? The office is telling me to pick a post op date. I can't ask my doctor this because he only answers urgent queries. Based on your knowledge of rhinoplasty and injections, would it be more beneficial to have it at 2 months or 3? Is 2 too early or is 3 too late? Please answer because I have to choose very soon!!

Kenalog injections after a rhinoplasty

If you're having communication problems with your rhinoplasty surgeon's office at this point prior to the surgery,  you most certainly will have them afterwards as well. Depending upon the patient's skin type, we have placed Kenalog injections in the nose at the time of the surgery, the first week after the procedure, the first month  and sometimes up to the first year. The individualized postoperative treatment plan is customized according to the reaction of the soft tissue envelope( skin) as it heals over the first year. If Kenalog shots are anticipated, its best to do  them early in the healing process and not wait to 2-3 months after the procedure. Rhinoplasty  surgery is one of the hardest operations to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience with rhinoplasty.  The followup aftercare appointments are just as important as the actual surgery itself, and that's where the surgeon can modulating the healing process as time goes on. In addition to Kenalog, there  are an additional options which include taping, Retin-A, and even Botox injected into the sebaceous/oily skin in the tip of the nose. For many examples and more information, please see the link and the video below