Obagi Blue Peel or Vitalize Peel for superficial scars and acne marks?

I'm 25 and I have superficial acne scars and mostly acne marks on my face. I'm only looking to get a chemical peel mostly for the marks. Should I get the obagi blue peel or the vitalize peel? I'm south Asian so I don't know if that matters?

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. Obagi is an excellent choice, however, it is important that the procedure match the patient's needs. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss your candidacy for each methodology.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though Vitalize peels can make a nice improvement in skin tone, texture, and fine lines most acne scars require a deeper peel to achieve improvement and I would favor the Blue peel.  Hope this helps.

ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel and Microneedling w/PRP for acne scars

Hello and thank you for your question. It is very hard to give an opinion without a picture posted. Our patients see great results improving acne scars by doing Dr Obagi's ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel and a series of microneedling with PRP. Hope this helps.