Normal? Dents on both sides and a little raised bump on my sternum? (Photos)

Breast Augmentation Results

The bump on your sternum is the bottom of your sternum.  The dents are residual muscular attachments of your pectoralis muscles. With time they should relax, but may not completely. I really wouldn't be concerned and focus on healing. Best of luck!

Contour irregularities after augmentation

are common in the early recovery phase and what you have is 'normal'.  Your surgeon can help advise you if anything needs to be done on your part to help it resolve so please let your surgeon know of your concerns and if your next appointment isn't for weeks, you should call the office now.

Curtis Wong, MD

Dents and bump

You appear to be early in the healing process. Your tissue is still swollen and the implants have not yet settled. Your shape will gradually improve over the next several weeks. Please discuss any concerns you have with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon