Is there any natural way to get hair growing on a bald spot? (photos)

I am a 28 year old female. I have always had what looks like a receding hair line. I do not believe it was caused by any damage? I think it's just the way my hair line is. If I wear my hair down its not too much of an issue, I am just very self conscious about wearing my hair up or getting it wet. I am wondering if there's anything I can do to stimulate hair growth? Hair transplant surgery is just too expensive unfortunately. :(

Is there any natural way to get hair growing on a bald spot?

After the operation you will have bandages on your donor area which will be removed at the 3rd postoperative day. We will wash your head and teach you how to take care with the donor and scalp area. You will be advised some products that you have to use after the operation. Your newly transplanted hairs will start to fall after the 3rd week which is a natural process after the hair transplantation. The new hairs will start to grow at the 3rd month and the complete results will be seen in 9 month of period.

Hair loss in the corners

Unfortunately, there is not much you can do without at least using some of the FDA approved hair loss medications to slow down your patterned hair loss. The best is to find a good hair specialist to examine your hair and then he/she may be able to offer something else depending on your diagnosis.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I find that PRP and progesterone injections work well here in combination with oral spironolactone.  Hair transplantation is useful as well.  Please get a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Female Hair loss in the temples, what are the best options?

You can start to use minoxidil to see if it works for you, but your best option is to do hair transplant in that area.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Natural ways to improve hair growth

I like the supplement, Nutrafol for hair growth. I also you PRP which is fairly successful in women. Another option is Minoxidil. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

PRP could be your answer

Hello. I understand how stressful it is to be loosing hair. Specially being a female. What I can think about whit none to very little side effects is PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). This procedure consists on getting some of your blood and putting it in a machine that will separate the different ingredients that are in the blood. From those ingredients we take the growth factors and inject them in your scalp. These growth factors will start working in your follicles enhancing your hair and reducing (and even stopping) the rate of your hair loss. If your follicles have not been dormant for too long the hair can regrow. A hair transplant will be the best and fastest option for you to regain your hairline and maybe you can explore financing options for your procedure.Best of lucks and I hope this answers your concerns and question.

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss in corners of your hairline

If topical agents like Minoxidil don't work, hair transplants would be the best answer. Until they can be affordable for you, hair styling should continue to be used . 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Corner hair loss

A female with corner hair loss is not uncommon. Hair transplants work very well for this as shown in the photos examples below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon