How long after breast lift and implant surgery does it take until your boobs start looking normal again?

I had a lift/modest implants three weeks ago. I will be getting a second surgery to remove the implants and put in extra large implants. At this current time my aereola's no longer look round or symmetrical and I don't like how the implants are placed, more to the side than in the middle. When the second surgery happens will it also be a corrective surgery so I have better symmetry, both breast positioning, size and aereola's?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support!!

Understanding realistic expectations for your surgery

Thank you for sharing your question and concerns on RealSelf. Without evaluating you in person it is difficult to give you a specific answer. I strongly recommend sharing your concerns about the appearance and size of your areolas and breasts with your surgeon before your next surgery. I would encourage you to make sure you and your surgeon are both on the same page about what you should realistically expect following your next surgery. It is always best to go into the surgery knowing what the outcomes will be like and not being surprised. Honesty and open communication is the best thing between a patient and a surgeon. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Breast Augmentation

Thanks for your question!
Seeing results from any type of breast augmentation can be tricky. Since the implants have to fall into position over time, it takes about a year to see the breasts as they will actually look permanently. If you decide to move forward with a corrective surgery, you will still have to wait for swelling to subside and the implants to drop to a sustainable level in order to see the results. As long as your surgeon is board-certified and trusted by their patients (and you!), then you should be in good hands. 

Best of luck